Monday, April 14, 2008

Joy

The Lord has joy for each and every one of us! He longs for us to have joy, overflowing! Ladies, do not let the enemy rob you of that precious joy! I know that life can get complicated and overwhelming. I know that we live in a dying world, one full of loneliness, fear and sin.

Psalm 16:11 says "You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

You know what I find interesting about studying joy. If you look up joy in the Bible, you will see that most of the references to joy have these actions in front of them: SHOUT for joy, SING for joy! Interesting huh?

So here is what I think - when we need a little joy - Shout for it! Sing for it! In the name of Jesus, dance around your home and sing and shout for joy! I know one thing is for sure - Satan will run like crazy & I'm pretty sure if you try this - you'll be filled up with joy in no time! What are you waiting for?!

No comments: