Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Easy, Good Recipe.





I have a confession to make.
I don't really like to cook. Bake, yes; cook, no so much.
So when a tasty, easy meal comes my way I make it 'til no one wants it anymore.
Here's a great meal that I make often for family and friends.
I love to double it and make 2 meals for the time-price of one!

Swiss Cheese Chicken
4, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4, slices of swiss cheese
1 can, cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup wine or grape juice or water
1/2 cup- 1cup Stove Top Stuffing
2 Tbsp butter

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place chicken in bottom of a baking dish
Cover chicken with Swiss Cheese
Mix wine and cream of chicken, pour over chicken breasts
Sprinkle the stuffing on top and drizzle with melted butter
Bake 35-45 minutes or until chicken is done

Serve with a veggie and extra stuffing is need be
Enjoy!
Works for me!
~Michelle

No comments: