Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Conecakes


A great spin on cupcakes.

This idea was submitted by Amanda and just reading the titled reminded me of birthdays gone by and traveling to Mother's Day Out with a tray of ice cream cone cupcakes!
I really like the ice cream cone and cupcake together; surprisingly tastey.
I shall make them this summer!

Here's how I make them:

Items needed:
1. Cupcake recipe and ingredients this includes boxes
2. Package of flat bottomed ice cream cones.

Instructions:
Mix up your regular cupcake batter.

Pour the batter ice cream cones. Leave room for them to rise. I fill to the line that forms the wider top of the cone or just above it.

Carefully place your cones in a deep baking dish and bake for the time and temp for your cupcakes.

Carefully remove them and allow them to cool.

Frost and add sprinkles!
Enjoy!


Here are some of the more pretty ones...


mine look more like this one...


Works for me!

We'd love to hear what works for you. Send us your tips or link us to your if you post your own.

No comments: